Lakewood Forest Fund Inc.
How to Activate Your Homeowner Portal
In Your Owner Portal, You Can:
• View Your Current Balance and Recent Payments
• Make Secure Online Payments
• Access Shared Documents
• Submit Architectural Control Requests
• Report Neighborhood Maintenance Requests (e.g., street light outages, broken sprinkler heads, downed or damaged traffic signs, common area repairs needed, etc.)
• Update Email and Cell Phone Number (we can now text homeowners so make sure to provide your cell phone #)
Steps to Activate:
1. Go to https://lakewoodforestfund.appfolio.com/connect
2. Enter your email address. If we do not have your email address on file, you will need to contact email@example.com with your Lakewood address to get set-up.
3. Click Sign up. You will then receive an activation email.
4. Check your inbox for the activation email. You will need to confirm your email address and set a password for your portal.
5.Once you log in to your portal, click Account Profile. In the Contact Preferences block, click Enable Online Documents. Next, click "I consent to receiving documents electronically," then click Save.
• Secure - All of your documents stored in one place.
• Convenient - Easily view your balance and payments and critical documents at any time.
• Effortless - No need to dig through your email or find a paper statement.
NOTE: You will see sections requesting information on insurance and vehicles...you do NOT need to fill out these sections.
For the best experience, please use Chrome or Safari browsers. There is also an app (AppFolio Portal) for Apple and Android devices.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Lakewood Forest Fund Inc. - 12415 Louetta Road - Cypress, Texas 77429